Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Mint chocolate mission

Ollooo, i mean hello all.

i know it has been a while since our last entry but a lot of baking has taken place. One cake I am particularly excites to talk about is my mint aero chocolate giant cupcake. Oh yes, you heard right. The cake is a light and fluffy mint flavoured and green tinged cake. It is full of creamy chocolate filling and frosted with the same chocolate frosting and also a green mint frosting. I decorated it with stars and pieces of mint aero. It was for a friend's birthday so I also made a chocolate plaque and wrote her name on it.


I have also made this flavour in normal cupcakes, it is particularily fun as it is spooky looking with the green colouring. It would make a good cake for halloween or a birthday party.

xxx
Robyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment